This policy applies to adults and young people (under 18) playing in adult teams:
- Parental consent must be given for young players to share changing facilities with adults in the club
- Adults should try to change at separate times to young people during matches, for example when young people are padding up
- Mixed gender teams will have access to separate male and female changing rooms.
- Mobile phones with camera facilities must not be used in the changing rooms
- Young players uncomfortable changing or showering at the club, are under no obligation to do so and can change and shower at home. They can also use the disabled toilet in the clubhouse to change if prefer.