Hambledon Cricket Club is fully committed to providing a caring, friendly and safe environment for all of our young players (up to the age of 18) so they can train and play in a relaxed and secure atmosphere. Bullying of any kind is unacceptable at our club and will not be tolerated.
- Report bullying incidents to Dee Hewitt, the Club Welfare Officer
- In cases of serious bullying, the incidents will be reported to the ECB Child Protection Team
- Parents will be informed and will be asked to come to a meeting to discussion the problem
- If necessary and appropriate police will be consulted
- The bullying behaviour or threats of bullying will be investigated and the bullying stopped quickly
- An attempt will be made to help the bully (bullies) change their behaviour
- In cases of adults reported to be bullying cricketers under 18, the ECB will always be informed and will advise on action to be taken.