The Annual General Meeting of Hambledon Cricket Club will be held at The Mead End, Denmead on Thursday, November 24 (7.30pm).
The agenda, minutes of the 2010 meeting and the club accounts will be sent by email seven days before the meeting.
Also attached to the email will be the constitution for adoption at the meeting.
Officials prepared to stand for 2012 are:
- Treasurer: Tony Smith
- Grounds Manager: Ralph Simmonds
- Fixture Secretary: Mark Le Clercq
- Colts Co-Ordinators: Malcolm Attrill and Steve Toogood
- Third XI Captain: Martyn Shinn
- Welfare Officer: Dee Hewitt
- Membership Secretary: Lisa Brown
- Bar Manager: Dee Hewitt
- Kit Co-Ordinator: Nicci Mann (co-opted)
- Grounds Consultant: Matt Trickett (co-opted)
Vacancies for the 2012 committee are as follows:
- Vice Chairman
- Chairman of Selectors
- First Team Captain (nomination received for Dan Hewitt)
- Second Team Captain
- Press Officer
- Social Secretary
- General management committee (five members)
Nominations for all posts must be received in writing to Mark Le Clercq by Monday, November 14.
Please make an effort to attend this meeting to discuss next season and the achievements we have made on the field this year.